Book Now! Bord Bia's 2016 Annual Foodservice Seminar
Bord Bia’s 2016 annual foodservice seminar is taking place at the Aviva stadium, Dublin on Wednesday, 2 November.
Speakers and presentations include:
- Maureen Gahan, Foodservice Specialist, Bord Bia - 2016 Irish Foodservice Channel Insights
- David Henkes, Vice President, Technomic - Out of Home Consumer Trends: what’s happening in Ireland and elsewhere
- Michelle Fennell, Marketing Director, Musgrave Marketplace - Cash & Carry: The Future
- Matt Ryan, Partner, Press Up Entertainment - Foodservice Trends in Action
- Oliver Dewhurst, County Manager, Deliveroo Ireland - The Changing Face of Home Delivery
- Simon Stenning, Executive Director, MCA. Eating & Drinking out Market Insight - The UK Foodservice Landscape
- Louise O’Donohue, Sales & Marketing Manager, The Penny Loaf - Building a foodservice business in Ireland and the UK
The cost for attending is €100 per delegate. For online registration and payment, visit www.bordbia.ie/foodserviceseminar2016
Deadline for registration for the seminar is Friday, 21st October 2016 and spaces are limited. Visit www.bordbia.ie/foodserviceseminar2016 for more information.
For any queries or additional information, please contact Maureen Gahan directly by email: [email protected] or mobile: 087 668 6129.