Harvey's Point Secures TripAdvisor Top Hotel For Fourth Year
Harvey's Point in Co. Donegal has scooped another top award after being named as Ireland's number one hotel by TripAdvisor.
It's the fourth year in a row that Harvey's Point (pictured) has picked up the accolade, arriving just two months after coming out on top in hotel search site trivago.ie Top 50 Hotels in Ireland list.
Harvey's Point saw off competition from the likes of Ashford Castle and the Merrion Hotel to take home the TripAdvisor award.
"We are very grateful to all our guests who posted reviews on TripAdvisor and for their very positive comments," said Deirdre McGlone of Harvey's Point, as reported by the Irish Independent.
TripAdvisor's Top 10 Irish hotels:
- Harvey's Point, Co. Donegal
- Ashford Castle, Cong, Co. Mayo
- The Merrion Hotel, Dublin
- Castle Durrow, Co. Laois
- The River Lee Hotel, Cork
- Adare Manor, Co. Limerick
- Hayfield Manor, Cork
- Dromoland Castle, Co. Clare
- The Brehon, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry