Potential Hotel Site In Dublin Hits The Market
A potential hotel site on Molyneux Lane in Dublin 8 has hit the market via commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield for €15 million.
The property's listing on property.cushmanwakefield.ie states, "For Sale
"Hotel Development Opportunity, Molyneux Yard, The Liberties, Dublin 8
"Approximately (0.12 ha) 0.29 acre
"Exciting Development Opportunity
• "Positioned in bustling Dublin 8 - within close proximity to Temple Bar, St James Gate and St Stephen’s Green
• "Brownfield site extending 0.12ha (0.29 acre)
• "Full planning permission for 244 bedroom hotel
• "Potential for additional 21 bedrooms subject to An Bord Pleanala approval
• "Accommodation extending 7,969 sq m
The listing adds, "Proposal
"- The property is being offered for sale with a guide price of €15,000,000. Final bids are due no later than 12:00 noon local time on Wednesday, 03 November 2021."
Cushman & Wakefield Divisional Director Statement
As reported by The Irish Times, Cushman & Wakefield divisional director Isobel Horan said that the aim of Molyneux Yard is to attract international hospitality operators, "further unlocking the appeal of the area", and, "This will add to the excellent regeneration work which has been carried out over the last number of years."
© 2021 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.