Just Eat Ireland Signs Up 35 New Restaurant Partners
Just Eat has announced the signing of an additional 35 new restaurant partners in Dublin, including popular eateries Milano’s, Eddie Rockets, Real Gourmet Burger and Supermacs.
Just Eat said that it predicts 'continued growth in restaurant partners in 2017 as it continues to develop varying cuisine types and geographic locations'.
Amanda Roche Kelly, Managing Director of Just Eat Ireland, said: "We’ve had a great start to 2017 with the signing of an additional 35 new restaurant partners. We are continuing to look at new ways to meet our customers changing needs and to provide more choice and options. Part of this strategy is to continue to grow the platform of restaurant partners and we are delighted to have a diverse new range of restaurant partners on board. The addition of new partners such as Eddie Rockets, Milano’s and Bobo’s allows us to provide even more choice via the Just Eat platform for our broadening customer base”.
Recently, Just Eat undertook a brand refresh which reflects the amplified focus on food discovery, inspiring consumers to make new choices and explore the range of over 30 cuisine types through Just Eat’s 1900+ restaurant partners in Ireland.
The new restaurant signings include:
-O’Brien’s Wines, Donnybrook
- Bobo, Dame Street, Abbey Street, Wexford Street
- Saburritos, Dublin 1
- Ambala, Dublin 2
- Café Bliss Restaurant, Dublin
- Jolin’s Vietnamese Coffee House
- Dal Italia, Dublin 2
- Supermacs Blackrock
- Dall Italia Pasta Bar, Dublin 2
- Pizzicato, Sandyford
-Check22, Dublin 2
-Real Gourmet Burger, Terenure
- Borlottie, IFSC, Baggot Street
- Sparks Bistro, Smithfield
- Counter Culture, Dublin 2
- Capo, Dublin 2
- Pitt Bros BBQ, Dublin 1
- Milano, Dublin 1, Dublin 2 and Blanchardstown
- Chinatown House, Dublin 1
- Dave’s Woodfired Pizza, Dublin 2
- Eddie Rockets, Dublin 2, Stillorgan and Donnybrook
- Rockets, IFSC
- Eddie Rockets, Blackrock and Santry
- Siri, Dublin 2
- Chameleon, Dublin 2
- Wagamama, Dundrum