Fever-Tree Gin School Opens For Enrolment
The Fever-Tree Gin School is coming to Ireland to educate the palates of the gin faithful about their favourite drink and how to make the perfect mix. A gin and tonic is one of Ireland’s best loved tipples – with gin and tonic undergoing a massive resurgence in popularity in recent years. Ireland has enjoyed this renaissance of gin – embracing the diversity of serves and exploring different mixers. The Fever-Tree Gin School comes to Ireland after a sold out run in the UK.
Keith Malone, master mixologist from Dublin, will put pupils through their paces at the Fever-Tree Gin School. Keith has spent 16 years working in bars and distilleries in Ireland. He has worked with the Fever-Tree flavourists, to design a curriculum to immerse you in an interactive tonic pairing wheel masterclass, showcasing the tasting notes in Fever-Tree tonics and how they combine with the five key flavour categories of gin. The Fever-Tree Gin
School will tour nationwide from September 20, following its debut at Taste of Dublin in June, tickets are available from https://fever-tree-gin-school.eventbrite.ie
At the Fever-Tree Gin School prepare your taste buds for pure delight, as you will be treated to a complimentary gin and tonic on arrival, as well as four gin pairings based on different flavour notes of Fever-Tree tonic. Some light nibbles will keep you going as you are brought through the history of Fever-Tree and the gin distilling process. Fever-Tree’s Gin Graduates will leave with a goodie bag of Fever-Tree mixers, armed with the knowledge to mix with the best and bring your new pairing expertise home.
Tickets are available now at just €20 but are limited – get tickets for the perfect night to enjoy with friends now on: https://fever-tree-gin-school.eventbrite.ie Some dates also include brunch at €35.
The Fever-Tree Gin School is touring to the following locations and dates as follows:
• Thursday 20th September @ 7pm – Opium, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
• Friday 21st September @ 5.30pm & 8.30pm – Lucky Duck, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
• Saturday 22nd September @ 1pm – Roberta’s Dublin 1 - Gin School & Brunch €35
• Saturday 22nd September @ 5pm – Roberta’s, Dublin 1 - Gin School €20
• Wednesday 26th September @ 5.30pm - Lucky Duck, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
• Wednesday 26th September @ 8.30pm - Lucky Duck, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
• Thursday 27th September @ 7.30pm – Left Bank, Kilkenny - Gin School €20
• Friday 28th September @ 6.30pm – The Raven, Cork - Gin School €20
• Thursday 4th October @ 7pm – Tigh Nora, Galway - Gin School €20
• Saturday 6th October @ 1pm – Tigh Nora, Galway - Gin School €20
• Saturday 6th October @ 5pm – Hyde Bar, Galway - Gin School €20
• Sunday 7th October @ 1pm - Hyde Bar, Galway - Gin School & Brunch €35 Limerick
• Thursday 11th October @ 7.30pm – 101, Limerick - Gin School €20
• Friday 12th October @ 7.30pm – 101, Limerick - Gin School €20
• Saturday 13th October @ 1pm Brunch – Grace’s Pub, Naas - Gin School & Brunch €35
• Saturday 13th October @ 5.30pm – Grace’s Pub, Naas - Gin School €20
• Thursday 18th October @ 7pm – The Vintage Rooms, Belfast - Gin School £18
• Friday 19th October @ 8.30pm – The Jailhouse, Belfast - Gin School £18
• Saturday 20th October @ 5pm & 7.30pm – Russell’s Saloon, Dundalk - Gin School €20
Fever-Tree is Ireland’s top selling premium tonic, awarded #1 Best Selling and Top Trending Tonic by the World's 50 Best Bars (Drinks International) for the fourth year running. While what gin you choose matters, when three quarters of your G&T is tonic, choosing the right tonic is so important.
Fever-Tree premium mixers are made with no artificial sweeteners, preservatives or flavourings & Fever-Tree take an intrepid attitude to sourcing quality botanicals to create new products.