TripAdvisor Announces Its Top 10 Irish Beaches For 2018
TripAdvisor has revealed its list of the best beaches in Ireland for 2018, with Inch Beach in Dingle overtaking previous winner Inchydoney to claim this year's top spot.
TripAdvisor's top 10 Irish beaches are ranked based on information and feedback accumulated from traveller reviews submitted over a 12 month period.
TripAdvisor spokesperson Hayley Coleman commented, "Year after year, Ireland’s beaches continue to beat many others located in exotic destinations around the globe, proving that it’s not just good weather that makes a cracking beach."
TripAdvisor's top 10 Irish beaches for 2018 are:
- Inch Beach, Inch, Co. Kerry
- Inchydoney Beach, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
- Dog's Bay Beach, Roundstone, Co. Galway
- Barleycove Beach, Schull, Co. Cork
- Coumeenoole Beach, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Maghera Beach and Caves, Ardara, Co. Donegal
- Silver Strand Beach, Malin Beg, Co. Donegal
- Derrynane Beach, Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry
- Strandhill Beach, Strandhill, Co. Sligo
- Banna Strand, Tralee, Co. Kerry