Get the app today! Download iPhone App Download Android App

SUBSCRIBE

Le Bon Crubeen Restaurant To Reopen After Fire

Published on Dec 16 2013 2:25 PM in Restaurant

Le Bon Crubeen Restaurant To Reopen After Fire

Le Bon Crubeen restaurant on Talbot Street, which suffered a devastating electrical fire last Monday, will re-open for business as usual at noon on Friday 20th December. The electrical fire gutted the kitchen and caused the evacuation of guests from The Celtic Lodge Guest House at 5am in the morning.

The mammoth effort included around the clock repairs and cleaning, the complete stripping of the kitchen back to its concrete shell and re-fitting all the services, fabric and brand new equipment.

The foresight and quick thinking of Ora, the cleaner on duty at the time, ensured all the doors in the building were closed, the rest of the building only suffered minor but pervasive soot damage.

The smoke damage involved the whole restaurant including the newly-opened up-stairs private dining room and several bedrooms of The Celtic Lodge.

Consequently due to cancellations, Le Bon Crubeen now has availability on the last weekend before Christmas.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share via Email