This month, more than 140 participants competed in the 2023 Cocktail Experience Competition – ‘Cocktails of the World’ – sponsored by Monin.
Panel Of Judges Reviewed Cocktails On Day
A panel of three judges reviewed the cocktails made on the day, the criteria of which included relevance to the theme, the use of Monin products, presentation, and much more.
All-Ireland Final Date And Location
After much consideration, the judges compiled a shortlist of 15 competitors, who are now invited to attend the Irish Restaurant Awards’ All-Ireland Final on Monday 15 May in the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, at which the All-Ireland Cocktail Experience Winner will be announced.
Trip To Home Of Monin, In Bourges, France
Get a FREE Digital Subscription!Enjoy full access to Hospitality Ireland, our weekly email news digest, all website and app content, and every digital issue.
The All-Ireland Champion will receive a prize trip to the home of Monin, in Bourges, France, including training in the new, purpose-built Villa Monin.
The full shortlist is as follows.
- Bodega 1830 – Chris Walshe
- Bonsai Bar – Lucas Perrot
- Candlelight Bar Malahide – Lee Kenny Adams
- Cornstore Restaurant, Cork – Caroline Davis
- CoqBull, Cork – Cian Daly
- Hang Dai – Patrick Cannon
- Hilliard’s, Killarney – Laura Foley
- House Dublin – Milos Labik
- Little Pyg – Andrea Grechi
- Kinara Kitchen – Andrew Petrescu
- Merrion Hotel – Adrian McFadden
- Old Street Restaurant – Siobhan Fahy
- Parlour, Haddington House – Fernando Anton
- Saba, South William Street – Marco Fiore
- The Green Hen – David Soares
Read More: Restaurants Concerned That They Could Close In Next Year, Research Finds
© 2023 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.