Fáilte Ireland And Government Create 'Take Care Together' Campaign To Help Hospitality Businesses Communicate Key Safety Messages
As level five restrictions are lifted and some sectors of the tourism and hospitality industry reopen, it is important that we stay safe. To make it easier for businesses to communicate key safety...
As level five restrictions are lifted and some sectors of the tourism and hospitality industry reopen, it is important that we stay safe.
To make it easier for businesses to communicate key safety messages and reassure customers, Fáilte Ireland and the government of Ireland have created "Take Care Together".
"Take Care Together" is a campaign to remind everyone of some simple steps to help keep us all safe indoors when visiting tourism businesses and dining out at restaurants, gastropubs and hotels this Christmas.
A digital toolkit is available to download from www.failteireland.ie with printable posters, table cards and strut cards outlining the key safety measures, which can be used throughout a business premises.
The messages of the campaign are focused on the key guidance that both customers and businesses should follow in order to stay safe during the Christmas period:
1. What we (businesses) are doing to look after you:
- All of our team is fully trained in COVID-19 prevention measures
- We keep our environment safe and hygienic, and provide hand sanitiser throughout the premises
- All our staff wear facemasks at all times when working indoors
2. What we ask of you (the consumer) to help us:
- Always sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building
- Always wear your facemask indoors and when moving around the building, including when visiting the bathroom
- One person from your group provides details for contact tracing
A consumer campaign will run from December 4 across national press, radio and TV.
COVID-19 Safety Charter
Businesses registered with the COVID-19 Safety Charter will receive a bespoke toolkit with Safety Charter branding included. The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a government endorsed initiative to boost public confidence in the safety of tourism and hospitality businesses. For more information and details on how to apply, visit www.failteireland.ie.
To find out more about "Take Care Together" and download the digital toolkit, visit www.failteireland.ie.
© 2020 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Sponsored content. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.