Railtours Ireland will launch a new rail tour holiday in August.
Railtours Ireland stated, "It is with delight that our brand new, unique, private rail touring experience, with its many options to join for different portions of the tour, will be available from August 2021, for fortnightly departures, starting from Dublin on Sundays.
"With seven overnight stays in some of Ireland's most beautiful four-star hotels, the Emerald Pullman tour provides all the elements of a comfortable and relaxing vacation. Enjoy a full Irish breakfast in your hotel each morning before being whisked across the country on your own private train. Our tour covers all four provinces of Ireland and visits 20 of Ireland's 32 counties.
Get a FREE Digital Subscription!Enjoy full access to Hospitality Ireland, our weekly email news digest, all website and app content, and every digital issue.
"The Emerald Pullman is a specially chartered, exclusive, three-carriage intercity train from our partners in Iarnród Éireann. With each table dressed in crisp white linen and flowers and served by white-coated attendants, our private and exclusive train offers a unique vacation.
"The Emerald Pullman offers a unique touring experience in Pullman style, including complimentary on board service of all drinks and light snacks. Breakfast is included at your hotel each morning, lunch and dinner are not included, but our special train will include suitable lunch stops en route in some of Ireland's most attractive towns.
"Included in the price are tours by road to Blarney Castle, the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and the Giant’s Causeway. Evenings are free in Killarney, Galway and Belfast. Your town centre and city centre four-star hotels are all very convenient to multiple dining and entertainment options."
Railtours Ireland continued, "Emerald Pullman Inclusions:
- Private, exclusive train.
- All drinks and light snacks on board the Emerald Pullman private train.
- X1 night four-star hotel Waterford.
- X2 nights four-star hotel Killarney.
- X2 nights four-star hotel Galway.
- X2 nights four-star hotel Belfast.
- Full Irish breakfast in your hotel each morning.
- All transfers, tours & admissions.
- Services of Railtours Ireland First Class Hosts - throughout.
- All taxes, including VAT."
Shorter Breaks And Departure Dates
Railtours Ireland added, "There are shorter breaks available as part of the Emerald Pullman tour. You can view these as follows:
- two nights/three days - https://railtoursireland.com/emerald-pullman-2-night-tour-options
- three nights/four days - https://railtoursireland.com/emerald-pullman/private-train-tour/3-nights-from-dublin/ancient-east-waterford-crystal-cobh
- five nights/six days - https://railtoursireland.com/emerald-pullman/private-train-tour/5-nights-from-belfast/killarney-national-park-ring-of-kerry-connemara
"Our current departure dates for this tour are August 8th & 22nd and September 5th. We have availability on each departure at present.
"The tour can be viewed online at - https://railtoursireland.com/."
© 2021 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.