Ryanair Launches London Winter 2018 Schedule
Ryanair has launched its London winter 2018 schedule, with 143 routes in total, including three new London Stansted routes to Belfast, Edinburgh and Nantes, which will help deliver 24.5 million customers p.a. through Ryanair’s three London airports this year.
Ryanair’s London winter 18 schedule will deliver:
– One new route to Nantes (four weekly)
– Two new winter routes to Belfast (three daily) and Edinburgh (four daily)
– More flights on 15 existing routes
– 123 routes in total
– 21.6 million customers p.a.
– 16,200* on-site jobs
– 15 routes in total
– 1.6m customers p.a.
– Four routes: Alicante (daily), Cork (daily), Dublin (seven daily) & Shannon (daily)
– 1.3 million customers p.a.
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said, "We are pleased to launch our London winter 2018 schedule, which includes three new Stansted routes to Belfast, Edinburgh and Nantes, and 143 routes in total, which will deliver 24.5 million customers through London’s airports this year. UK customers and visitors can book our Winter 2018 seats from next month as fares continue to fall, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair."