Subscribe Login
Hotel

Dublin's Conrad Hotel Expected To Be Sold For €118m

By Dave Simpson

It is anticipated that Dublin's Conrad Hotel will be sold to European hotel investor Archer Hotel Capital BV for approximately €118 million in the coming weeks.

According to The Irish Times, the hotel's owners have entered into exclusive talks with Archer Hotel Capital.

Current Owners

At present, The Conrad is 47.8% owned by both Hilton Worldwide and Dublin-based regulated investment fund the Cashel Fund. The remaining 52.2% of the shares are owned by life and pensions firm Aviva.

Get a FREE Digital Subscription!

Enjoy full access to Hospitality Ireland, our weekly email news digest, all website and app content, and every digital issue.

Processing your request...

Thanks! please check your email to confirm your subscription.

By signing up you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

© 2019 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.

Enjoy a FREE Digital Subscription
Enjoy full access to Hospitality Ireland, our weekly email news digest, all website and app content, and every digital issue.
Enjoy a FREE Digital Subscription
Enjoy a FREE Digital Subscription
Enjoy full access to Hospitality Ireland, our weekly email news digest, all website and app content, and every digital issue.
Enjoy a FREE Digital Subscription