Two Irish Restaurant Properties Hit The Market
Two Irish restaurant properties have hit the market. Aghna's Restaurant Aghna's Restaurant of Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, is being sold via Tuohy O'Toole Auctioneers, Estate Agents and Reg...
Two Irish restaurant properties have hit the market.
Aghna's Restaurant of Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, is being sold via Tuohy O'Toole Auctioneers, Estate Agents and Registered Chartered Valuation Surveyors for €525,000.
The property's listing on property.ie states, "Location: located on the east side of Dalton Street in the town centre of Claremorris. This is a high profile mixed use location comprising mainly of commercial activities. Adjoining or nearby occupiers include Claremorris Swimming Pool, Claremorris Library, St Colman€TM Church, Claremorris GAA Club, Silverbridge Shopping Centre anchored by Tesco and Aldi. Claremorris is the commercial centre of south County Mayo having a population of 4,000. It is well connected with road and rail infrastructure being on the N60, N17 and main rail services between Dublin and Westport. Claremorris has a number of significant employers which include Mayo Co Co, Tesco, CBE and Delta Dental. Tuam 27kms, Castlebar 27kms, Galway 61kms, Knock Airport 31km, Dublin 244kms
"Description: a detached modern substantial two storey building arranged as a ground floor restaurant and at first floor, 2no self-contained three bedroom apartments. The building has a traditional rendered block construction, hollow core concrete floors, double glazed pvc windows, double glazed and hardwood shop front all under a pitched tiled roof. Both first floor apartments are very large. No1 has recently been extensively refurbished at a cost of more than €45,000. Apartment No 2. is vacant and requires refurbishment. There is a small enclosed yard and storage shed.
"The sale of this property presents an exceptional opportunity to purchase a highly successful and renowned Restaurant which has been operating from this location for more than 18 years. For an incoming owner, there will be limited if any additional costs as the business is fully fitted out and operational. The property has been built and maintained to an excellent standard. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the overall quality of this property."
Property Including Starbucks Outlet
A property including a Starbucks outlet in Rathass, Tralee, Co. Kerry, is being sold by commercial and property agents Savills for €4,850,000.
The property's listing on savills.com states, "Manor West Neighbourhood Centre comprises a high profile, consistent income generating investment located at the eastern gateway of Tralee town.
"About this property
- "The overall scheme sits on a site of approximately 1.6 acres and comprises two distinct blocks. Block 1 fronts directly onto the R875 and includes a Circle K filling station, Fine Wines Off Licence and Starbucks at ground floor, with Kerry County Council Offices at first floor. Block 2 is located adjacent to Manor West Retail Park, and includes Boylesports, in addition to a number of essential neighbourhood services including a butcher, fruit and veg and fish monger.
- "The entire scheme extends to approximately 20,593 sq.ft. and is known as a popular convenience centre for both locals and passing traffic, and the recent opening of Kerry's only Starbucks will see this continue. In addition, the property is located to the only McDonald’s in Tralee, for the avoidance of doubt, the McDonalds drive thru does not form part of the disposal.
- "The property is located at a high profile location on the R875, which connects with the N21 (Limerick – Castleisland Road), N22 (Cork Road) and N69 (Limerick – Listowel Road) approximately 1km to the east of the property. The R875 is one of the main arterial access routes for the town and connects to the town centre to the immediate west.
- "The immediate location is a busy commercial base with Manor West Retail Park, Manor West Hotel, Tesco, Kerry County Council and University Hospital Kerry all within walking distance, in addition to a high volume of residential developments.
- "Tralee is easily accessible from the surrounds with good road links with the N21, N22, N69 & N70, with Farranfore International Airport being 18km to the south east, and Tralee Train Station providing a rail connection with Dublin, Cork and Limerick Cities.
"Strong tenant lineup includes: Circle K, Fine Wines, Kerry County Council, BoyleSports and the recently opened Starbucks with drive thru."
© 2021 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.