Donegal Airport Named World's Most Scenic Airport
Donegal Airport has been named the world's most scenic airport in a poll conducted by private jet booking service PrivateFly.
Commenting on the poll, which starts with a public vote ahead of selections being ranked by a panel of travel experts, PrivateFly CEO Adam Twidell said, "The Top 10 is an annual bucket list for travel fans, a fascinating mix of global descents to fly in your lifetime."
Meanwhile, Donegal Airport marketing manager Pauline Sweeney said, "We're so proud to have Donegal Airport on the global stage, so a huge thanks goes out to everyone who took the time to vote."
PrivateFly's full top 10 list of the most scenic airports 2018 is as follows:
- Donegal Airport (Ireland)
- Barra Airport (Scotland)
- Nice Airport (France)
- Queenstown Airport (New Zealand)
- Saba Airport (Netherlands Antilles)
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport (USA)
- Toronto Billy Bishop (Canada)
- London City Airport (England)
- St Maarten (Netherlands Antilles)
- Miami Airport (USA)