Bord Bia Foodservice Seminar 2017 Set For November 8 At Aviva Stadium
Bord Bia’s 2017 annual Foodservice Seminar is set to take place at Dublin's Aviva stadium on Wednesday November 8. Speakers and presentations include: Maureen Gahan, Foodservice Specialist, Bo...
Bord Bia’s 2017 annual Foodservice Seminar is set to take place at Dublin's Aviva stadium on Wednesday November 8.
Speakers and presentations include:
- Maureen Gahan, Foodservice Specialist, Bord Bia - 2017 Irish Foodservice Channel Insights
- David Henkes, Senior Principal, Technomic - Out of Home Consumer Trends: what’s happening in Ireland and elsewhere
- Joe Barrett, Chief Executive, Applegreen – The changing face of Forecourt Foodservice
- Jack Kirwan, Founder, Sprout – Servicing the needs of today’s Fast Casual consumer
- Panel Discussion: Olivia Duff, Headfort Arms & Boyne Valley Food
Liam Cox, Deliveroo Ireland
Barry Murphy, Coolhull Farm Desserts
Thomas Ennis, Thomas Ennis Group
At this half day event (10:30AM – 2:45pm), Bord Bia will be publishing a new piece of research quantifying the size of the Irish foodservice market (North & South) and projected potential future developments by channel. It will build on Bord Bia's 2016 Irish Foodservice Channel Insights report.
Bord Bia will also be publishing a directory containing over 100 detailed profiles of the main Irish foodservice operators and the distributor/wholesalers that service them.
It will build on our 2o16 Irish Foodservice Directory.
Those who should attend are food and drink companies either currently supplying the Irish foodservice market or interested in examining foodservice as an alternative route to market and Irish foodservice industry representatives.
The cost for attending is €100 per delegate. For online registration and payment, visit
www.bordbia.ie/events. Please note that spaces are limited at this stage. For any queries or additional information, contact Maureen Gahan directly by email at
[email protected] or mobile at 087 668 6129.