Harvey's Point has been named the number one hotel in Ireland in this year's TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards.
The Co. Donegal hotel has been named the country's number one hotel in the awards every year since 2013 except for 2018.
TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards are based on the quality and quantity of venue reviews, opinions and ratings published on the TripAdvisor website, as reported by The Irish Independent.
TripAdvisor's top 10 Irish hotels for 2020 are:
- Harvey's Point, Lough Eske, Co. Donegal
- Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Ashford Castle, Cong, Co. Mayo
- Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co. Clare
- Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- The Lake Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Adare Manor, Adare, Co. Limerick
- Hayfield Manor, Cork City
- The Brehon, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- The River Lee Hotel, Cork City
Additionally, Heaton's Guesthouse of Dingle was named Ireland's best-rated small hotel in Ireland, Castlewood House of Dingle was said to have the best service in Ireland and Daly's House of Doolin, Co. Clare, was named the country's number one B&B.
Meanwhile, Chapter One of Dublin was named Ireland's number one restaurant.
TripAdvisor's top 10 Irish restaurants for 2020 are:
- Chapter One, Dublin
- An Port Mór, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Mulberry Garden, Dublin
- Pearl Brasserie, Dublin
- Rozzers Restaurant, Aghadoe, Co. Kerry
- Mulcahy's, Kenmare, Co. Kerry
- Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, Dublin
- L'Ecrivain, Dublin
- The Seafood Bar @ Kirwan's, Galway
- Finn's Table, Kinsale, Co. Cork
© 2020 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.