Four Irish Restaurant Properties Hit The Market
Four Irish restaurant properties have hit the market. Pause Café The property that houses Pause Café at Units 1- 4, The Waterfront, Hanover Quay, Grand Canal, Dublin 2, is being sold via commercial...
Four Irish restaurant properties have hit the market.
The property that houses Pause Café at Units 1- 4, The Waterfront, Hanover Quay, Grand Canal, Dublin 2, is being sold via commercial and residential property firm Savills for €1,800,000.
The property's listing on savills.com states, "Key features
- "4 exclusive waterfront properties overlooking Grand Canal Dock
- "Coveted F&B / retail occupier trading location
- "Strong ABC 1 demographic working and residing in the area
- "Highly accessible location, with ample parking located near by
"Retail Investment comprising of four modern retail units including four parking spaces. For Sale by Private Treaty, in One or Separate Lots.
"About this property
- "Tenancy Details - Please note all rents are exclusive of commercial rates, insurance and service charge. Unit 1 - Pause Cafe Leased to the Giorgi Cafe Ltd for a term of 15 years from 10th October 2010 subject to a passing rent of €15,000 per annum exclusive. The lease provides for five yearly open market rent reviews and a tenant break option in November 2020 and November 2022. Unit 2 - Realm Concepts Lease renewed, 1st April 2021 to Realm Concepts t/a Bulthaup Kitchens Ltd, for a term of 15 years with 5 yearly rent reviews. The lease provides for a mutual break option at year 7 of the term. Rent Year 1 €28,000, Year 2 €29,500, Year 3 €29,500, Year 4 €30,000 and Year 5 €30,000. Units 3-4 - Minima Lease renewed, 1st April 2021 to Minima Home Ltd for a term of 15 years with 5 yearly rent reviews. Rent Year 1 €50,000, increasing to €65,000 in Year 2.
- "Hanover Quay and the Grand Canal district is the among the most coveted commercial locations in Ireland for investors and commercial occupiers alike.
- "Nearby occupiers include HSBC, Airbnb, Trip Advisor, Accenture, Facebook and Twitter together with a host of leading Irish and international legal and financial firms.
- "Situated within immediate proximity to the Board Gais National Theatre and the Marker Hotel.
- "A short walk to the Mayor Street Red Line Luas, Tara Street Dart station and ideally situated to benefit form the proposed Luas cross city extension."
The listing also includes the following "Available Space" table.
|474 sq.ft.||980 sq.ft.||2,174 sq.ft.|
|44 sq.m.||91 sq.m.||201 sq.m.|
The property that houses Pak Village on Market Street, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny, is being sold via REA Boyd’s for €80,000.
The property's listing on property.ie states, "FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 14TH OCTOBER 2021 AT 10AM - Register at www.youbid.ie
"A Ground Floor Mid Terrace Restaurant Investment Opportunity - Tenants not Affected
"The property is arranged to comprise a ground floor restaurant, kitchen, ladies and gents toilets, separate area for take away collection which is located to the front of the property. Extending to circa 90 sq.m (975 sq.ft). The property is conveniently situated on Market Street in the centre of Thomastown.
"We have been informed of the following;
- "The property is Let to an individual t/a Pak Village.
- "No lease in place.
- "Tenant is in situ since 2015.
- "Rent TBC.
"Thomastown is a busy market town, located approximately 18km from Kilkenny City and 40km from Waterford City and is easily accessed from junction 10 on the M9 Motorway. Thomastown has an array of craft shops and cafes/restaurants and is serviced by Bank, Credit Union, Primary and Secondary Schools, Supermarkets, Chemists, etc. The famous Mount Juliet Estate and Golf Club is located closeby only 5km away. Thomastown also hosts a railway station providing rail services to Dublin/Waterford many times a day."
The Stone House
The Stone House of Main Street, Blackrock, Co. Louth, is being sold via Sherry Property.
The property's listing on sherryproperty.ie states, "Description
"Sherry Property Sales and Letting Agents are delighted to have the opportunity to bring to the market this licensed property comprising of The Stonehouse Bar and Restaurant and a 4 bed detached period stone built cottage. This property lies on c.0.6 acres and is ideally located on the main street in the ever popular village of Blackrock. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire this business and home in one of the North East’s most sought after Coastal Villages. It is an opportunity not to be missed.
"The Stonehouse Bar and Restaurant is a thriving business. Overlooking the promenade it is the ideal location for your dining experiences. The Stonehouse can cater for all dining occasions and seats 150 people. There is plenty of room to further develop the restaurant upstairs and with access to the rear of the property this makes it much more accessible.
"Ferns Cottage which is situated to the rear of The Stonehouse is in excellent decorative condition. This bright and spacious property c.185m2 briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, study/ bedroom, kitchen/dining room, utility room, WC. Upstairs comprises 3 bedrooms – all of which are en-suite. This property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and has double glazed windows. The beautiful landscaped gardens are walled in to both front and rear of the property. The property also has ample space for car parking.
"The Stonehouse and Ferns Cottage are located right in the heart of Blackrock Village, Dundalk is located just 10 minutes away – c.6.3km. Access to the M1 is under ten minutes’ drive away.
"In Blackrock, you will find all amenities close by including crèche, primary school, secondary school, shops, pub, sporting facilities, church, and bus routes. This is an ideal opportunity for those willing to invest in a thriving business.
- "Superbly decorated and beautifully presented
- "Bright and spacious living accommodation
- "Sitting on c.0.60 acres
- "Oil fired central heating
- "Double Glazed Windows
- "Feature fireplace
- "Stunning views
- "Driveway with excellent car parking facilities
- "Landscaped gardens to front and rear of the cottage
- "Only 10 minutes from Dundalk
- "Close to all local amenities
- "Potential for further development
- "Restaurant seating 150 people
- "Function room available
- "Rear access to property
"Dublin Airport: 44 minutes via M1 motorway
"Dundalk: 9 minutes via R132 motorway
"Drogheda: 26 minutes via M1 motorway
"Belfast: 1 hr 6 min via A1 motorway
- "Crèches, National Schools, Secondary Schools
- "Bus services.
- "Soccer pitches.
- "Gaelic pitches.
- "Shops, Churches, Pubs, Restaurants.
- "Fairways Shopping Complex
- "Marshes Shopping Centre
- "Major Sports & Health Facilities
- "Dundalk Golf Club.
- "Major Sports & Health Facilities
- "Felda Health Fitness and Spa."
The Moorings of Knockvicar, Co. Roscommon, is being sold via David O'Connor Auctioneering for €450,000.
The property's listing on property.ie states, "Property Description
"52 seater restaurant plus outdoor dining in a picturesque setting with views overlooking Lough Key.
"This property presents an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in the catering business to own or lease a unique style restaurant on the shores of Lough Key.
"Features of this property include:
"Great location on the shores of Lough Key
"Newly refurbished kitchen
"Well known and recognised restaurant
"Ideal for outdoor dining in the good weather
"Suitable for small weddings and family functions
"Potential to convert to a private dwelling."
© 2021 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.