KSG Catering Signs New Contract With Microsoft UK
Irish catering and hospitality service provider KSG Catering Ltd has signed a new contract with Microsoft UK to operate at two of the technology company's London centres. KSG will implement bespoke...
Irish catering and hospitality service provider KSG Catering Ltd has signed a new contract with Microsoft UK to operate at two of the technology company's London centres.
KSG will implement bespoke concepts for the two centres, located at Thames Valley Park, Reading, and Kingdom Street, Paddington, incorporating the following culinary concepts:
· 'Knead' Bakery – onsite bakery baking its own breads and desserts;
· 'Cortado' Coffee Bar – coffee roasting onsite with a direct supply link to a farmer’s co-op in Columbia;
· 'Forage & Gather' – build your own meal from an array of salad selections, with the option of adding fish, chicken, soup or broth;
· 'Modern Classics' – incorporating three stations vegetarian, vegan, fish or meat options;
· 'Street Kitchen' – a concept that changes every week to deliver a vibrant global culinary experience.
"Delighted To Take On The London Activities"
Commenting on the contract, KSG CEO Michael Gleeson said, "We have been a supply partner to Microsoft for a few years in Dublin and we are delighted to take on the London activities, and we look forward to showcasing our industry leading staff restaurant programme in London."
The new contract is for a five year period, with services commencing in late March 2019.
© 2019 Hospitality Ireland – your source for the latest industry news. Article by Dave Simpson. Click subscribe to sign up for the Hospitality Ireland print edition.