TripAdvisor Reveals Top 10 Irish Hotels For 2018
Co. Kerry's Killarney Park Hotel has been named the number one hotel in Ireland in TripAdvisor's 2018 Travellers' Choice Awards.
As reported by The Irish Independent, The TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards are determined based on "millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from TripAdvisor travellers worldwide."
Commenting on the venue's win, Killarney Park Hotel general manager Niamh O'Shea said, "Such an award is testimony to the fantastic effort from our amazing team who have provided exceptional service, impeccable standards and 'Warmth Beyond the Smile' for the past 25+ years to all of our guests."
The Killarney Park Hotel overcame stiff competition from Harvey's Point in Donegal, which previously held the top spot for four years in a row. The top ten Irish hotels according to the data collected for TripAdvior's 2018 Travellers' Choice Awards are:
1. Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry
2. Harvey's Point, Lough Eske, Co. Donegal
3. Ashford Castle, Cong, Co. Mayo
4. Hayfield Manor, Cork
5. Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry
6. The Merrion, Dublin
7. Castle Durrow, Durrow, Co. Laois
8. Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co Clare
9. Villa Rose Hotel, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal
10. Absolute Hotel, Limerick